- Daily allowance will be granted for Event Staff; Event Staff is not employee of BAHKC.
- The personal data you provided by means of this online registration system will be used by BAHKC for the purposes of processing your registration, arranging training, providing information/news and providing to department authorized to process the information for purposes relating settling allowance for Event Staff (if accepted) and will be kept in the BAHKC for record purpose. You have a right of access and correction with respect to personal data as provided for in sections 18 and 22 and Principle 6 of Schedule 1 of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- The personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment process is completed.
- Image Release Consent: In consideration of participation in the Women’s Asian Cup hosted by BAHKC, the undersigned agrees that the likeness you may be photographed or videotaped and such image may be used in BAHKC's publications, including its websites or social networking platforms to promote or publicize the sports or program.
- For access, corrections and enquiries, please contact Ms. Amber TSANG at 2504 8331 during BAHKC office hour.
By submitting this online registration form, I agree to abide by the policies, code of practice and/or procedures of the Baseball Association of Hong Kong, China in which I serve. I understand that the Baseball Association of Hong Kong, China reserves the right to accept, decline or discontinue the services of any volunteer.